9 of 10 Completed
Goodreads Challenge Thread
1. 'A' is for April: Tropical Heat Enhanced T-FLAC Short Shot by Adair, Cherry 4/22
Read a book that starts with 'A' or a book whose author's first or last name starts with 'A'.
2. Member of the Month - Nadine: Dash of Peril (Love Undercover, #4) by Foster, Lori 4/6
Nadine has been a member of RRRC since January 2013. Here is a link to Nadine's shelves. Please read a book from any of Nadine's shelves, a book published in 2013, or a book published in January of any year.
3. Geography - Egypt: The Sweetheart Rules (Sweetheart Sisters, #2) by Jump, Shirley 4/8
Read a book whose author, character, or setting is from Egypt. You may also read a book that's part of a trilogy or a 7-book series; a book that is set in or around bodies of water (oceans, cruises, pirate abductions); or a book where travel is part of the plot.
4. Name Yourself Day (April 9): Madison - Dare to Desire by Phillips, Carly 4/19
Have you ever wanted a different name? Was yours the source of many a taunt in school yards? Or did you ever find a name you just absolutely loved? This day is your day! Read a book by an author whose first or last name you wouldn't mind borrowing for a day.
5. National Sibling Day (April 10): A Match Made in Texas (Deep in the Heart of Texas, #6) by Lane, Katie 4/22
Celebrate siblinghood by reading a book where siblings play a prominent role in the story. Or read a book that's part of a series featuring siblings.
6. Eight-Track Tape Day (April 11): The Borrowed Bride by Wiggs, Susan (Oct 23, 2008) – I thought I picked another book to read but I can’t find what it might have been.
The good ol' days before DVDs, CDs, cassette tapes, and (gasp) ebook readers. Read any book first published in the 1980s or any year ending in 8 (1978, 1998, 2008, etc).
7. Blah, Blah, Blah Day (April 17): Trouble in Paradise by Grace, Carol 4/21
The target for today is tackle all those jobs you've been putting off forever. Read a book that's been gathering major dust bunnies on your TBR.
8. World Penguin Day (April 25): A Numbers Game (Out of Bounds, #2.5) by Solheim, Tracy (A Penguin Special) 4/20
Flightless or not, some consider these animals as absolutely adorbs. Read a book with a cover that is predominantly white and/or black.
9.National Welding Month: Going for Four (Counting on Love) by Erin Nicholas 4/19
We love all those billionaires, but even regular Joes need love, too. Read a book with a blue-collar main character (auto mechanics, ranchers, firefighters, beat cops, bikers, etc.). No desk jockeys allowed!
10. Reader's Choice: Wildflower Wedding: A Cricket Creek Novel by McLane, Luann 4/12
Read any book of your choosing!